- S4.0 guards feature hundreds of perforations, which maximizes ventilation.
- The knee pad is soft, comfortable, and features D3O padding.
- These guards have a Quick-Clamp system, which reduces the straps for easy removal and install.
- The two straps that clip on the guard are reduced to one strap, which is less bulky behind the knee.
- These guards have lightweight and ventilated cushioning with optimized plate placement for the best performance.
Scientists have not reached agreement on how the results of impact absorption tests relate to concussions. No conclusions about a reduction of risk or severity of concussive injury should be drawn from impact absorption tests.
NO HELMET SYSTEM CAN PREVENT CONCUSSIONS OR ELIMINATE THE RISK OF SERIOUS HEAD OR NECK INJURIES WHILE PLAYING FOOTBALL.
Keep your head up. Do not butt, ram, spear or strike an opponent with any part of the helmet or faceguard. This is a violation of football rules and may cause you to suffer severe brain or neck injury, including paralysis or death and possible injury to your opponent. Contact in football may result in Concussion/Brain Injury which no helmet can prevent. Symptoms include loss of consciousness or memory, dizziness, headache, nausea or confusion. If you have symptoms, immediately stop and report them to your coach, trainer and parents. Do not return to a game or contact until all symptoms are gone and you receive medical clearance. Ignoring this warning may lead to another and more serious or fatal brain injury.
NO HELMET SYSTEM CAN PROTECT YOU FROM SERIOUS BRAIN AND/OR NECK INJURIES INCLUDING PARALYSIS OR DEATH. TO AVOID THESE RISKS, DO NOT ENGAGE IN THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL.
If you're blind, visually impaired or otherwise have difficulty reading the text of this site, or unable to adequately use schuttsports.com, please call this number for 24/7 service:
877-930-0335. This service is intended only for blind or visually impaired website users. For all other Schutt Sports customers, please call 800-426-9784.
Please indicate that you have read and understand the message.