- Treats up to 300 helmets (16 oz).
- Helmet Glide: Creates a 25 percent surface tension reduction to the helmet shell and facemask. Reduces frictional forces similar to a trainer applying petroleum jelly to a boxer’s face. One application needed per season.
- Game Day: Creates high definition clarity to the paint and decals for additional protection and sustainability. Increases depth and brilliance to the painted and matte finishes. Use on helmet, facemask and visor. The Helmet Glide system will not transfer from helmet to hands after application is completed properly. Recommended one application per week.
- Helmet Wash: Helmet wash is a weekly cleaner or can be used as sideline maintenance for the Helmet Glide system. It removes stick marks, grass and mud.
- Helmet Blitz: Helmet Blitz deodorizes and kills MRSA/STAPH, ringworm, viruses, germs, bacteria, molds, and mildew. Recommended once a week. EPA Approved.
-Note for Helmet Blitz: Use on interior only of helmet, chin strap, and shoulder pads.
Scientists have not reached agreement on how the results of impact absorption tests relate to concussions. No conclusions about a reduction of risk or severity of concussive injury should be drawn from impact absorption tests.
NO HELMET SYSTEM CAN PREVENT CONCUSSIONS OR ELIMINATE THE RISK OF SERIOUS HEAD OR NECK INJURIES WHILE PLAYING FOOTBALL.
Keep your head up. Do not butt, ram, spear or strike an opponent with any part of the helmet or faceguard. This is a violation of football rules and may cause you to suffer severe brain or neck injury, including paralysis or death and possible injury to your opponent. Contact in football may result in Concussion/Brain Injury which no helmet can prevent. Symptoms include loss of consciousness or memory, dizziness, headache, nausea or confusion. If you have symptoms, immediately stop and report them to your coach, trainer and parents. Do not return to a game or contact until all symptoms are gone and you receive medical clearance. Ignoring this warning may lead to another and more serious or fatal brain injury.
NO HELMET SYSTEM CAN PROTECT YOU FROM SERIOUS BRAIN AND/OR NECK INJURIES INCLUDING PARALYSIS OR DEATH. TO AVOID THESE RISKS, DO NOT ENGAGE IN THE SPORT OF FOOTBALL.
Please indicate that you have read and understand the message.